Let us take the hassle out of post-construction clean-up. We have the resources and services you need to finish your project. Whether you need an initial cleaning, a final cleaning, or a spruce cleaning, GRACE CLEANING SERVICES can meet all your construction cleaning needs.
Initial Construction Clean-up
Our initial cleaning process includes removing debris, dirt, and trash from both the interior and exterior of the job site. We clean all sinks, appliances, tubs, and toilets and remove product labels that are no longer needed. We also clean out cabinets, wipe off countertops, washing and scraping windows and doors, vacuum window track and door sills, and clean all closets and storage areas. Additional cleaning services are available depending on the scope and type of construction, as well as the needs of each individual.
Final Construction Clean-up
Final cleaning services are much more extensive than our rough cleaning process. Our goal is to prepare any property for inspection by the owner and ensure they will be ready to occupy the property as soon as possible. Our final construction cleaning service includes:
• Clean all cabinets and countertops
• Vacuum cabinets, inside and out, to remove construction dust
• Clean and shine all mirrored and window surfaces, including window panes and doors
• Clean, sanitize, and shine all plumbing fixtures and bathroom accessories
• Clean and shine ceiling fixtures and trim
• Clean and shine all appliances, being sure to remove all temporary labels, and packaging materials
• Dust all wood trim and shelving
• Sweep, vacuum, or mop all flooring surfaces, including exterior patios, and storage areas
• Remove all trash and debris to dumpster or other designated space
Finally, if a spruce cleaning is needed post inspection, we can certainly accommodate your needs. This clean is usually done after the punch list is complete and meant to erase the tracks of various sub-contractors who may have needed to make some changes. We will help you prepare any construction project for occupancy, all without being intrusive to other work being done. For spruce-ups we generally, dust, shine, and vacuum all surfaces as needed.